EVENING SHADE INN BED AND BREAKFAST NEWSLETTER
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Now is the perfect time for a couple’s getaway. A cozy fireplace, hot cocoa and time together. What could be better? Eureka Springs is famous for being a place to get away from it all. Make your reservation to Escape to our Ozarks Bed and Breakfast today!
NOVEMBER MASSAGE SPECIAL
*Add a One-Hour Couple’s Massage for $100 with any stay during the remainder of November.
Subject to availability. No other discounts apply. Tax not included.
1 (10-ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed and undrained
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup milk
2 large eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
• Reserve 2 tablespoons strawberries for Strawberry Butter.
• Stir together flour and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
• Stir together remaining strawberries, milk, eggs, and oil until blended. Add to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
· Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling two-thirds full.
• Bake at 375º for 20 minutes. Remove from pans immediately, and serve with Strawberry Butter. Yield: 14 muffins.
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons reserved strawberries
• Stir together butter and strawberries until well blended. Yield: ½ cup.
Veteran’s Day activities throughout the weekend with the parade and Gun Salute to honor all fallen veterans and military on Veteran’s Day.
2nd Saturday Gallery Stroll. The City’s art galleries are joining forces to stage a monthly “Celebration of the Art of Eureka” 6pm to 8pm.
Wine and Cheese Preview Sale for the Fall Antique Show & Sale from 5:30pm-7:00pm. For more information call 479-253-7551
25th Annual Fall Antique Show & Sale at the Inn of the Ozarks. Hours are Sat. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information call 479-253-7551
Poetluck is a potluck dinner and literary salon held the third Thursday of every month, January-November at The Writers’ Colony at Dairy Hollow in Eureka Springs.
Santa in the Park. Visit with Santa Claus in Basin Park beginning at 5:00pm. For more information call 800-6EUREKA
Winterfest Fine Art & Craft Show/Sale at the Best Western Inn of the Ozarks Convention Center from 9am-6pm. This Event helps support art and artists of Eureka Springs.